Pages

UPDATE | CHARLESTON

Wednesday, 24 February 2016


Hello, hello! I know it's been a very long time. I didn't intend to take such a long break from blogging but it just sort of happened. Well, I'm back now! As you read in the post title: Charleston!! Yes I'm a Londoner now living in the U S of A. I moved to the next chapter in my life and it brought me to Charleston, South Carolina. I've been here since August and now I can honestly say I have completely settled into the southern way of life :) Where the sun is always shining bright even on a cold winters day, where the pace of life is slightly slower because you just have stop and admire all the beauty around you and where the tea is oh so sweet!

For now I'll leave you with some more photo's of Charleston...




Love, Minoo
xx


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs