Pages

DUBAI MALL

Saturday, 26 July 2014


















A few photo's from my last trip to Dubai mall. Before coming to Dubai I thought I would be posting more and going out more often but the complete opposite happened. The first week and a half was just spent catching up with sleep and modern family episodes. Although I haven't slept or watched tv properly in the past few months so its understandable, but still... This week though I've done quite a few mall trips and went over to my other uncle and aunt's house so expect to see a few pictures from there too soon. I'm not sure what it is but I feel so sleepy here and the heat. It's so HOT here! and sometimes so unbearable I feel like I might just melt (no joke), every time I leave the ac I have to take a deep breath and brave the heat and humidity. Enough of my ramblings, hope you all are enjoying your summer ;)

minoo xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs