Pages

WHERE ARE YOU SPRING?

Tuesday, 8 April 2014


These were clearly taken on a much sunnier and warmer day when spring graced us for a few days before leaving and the rain coming in. Where are you spring? Anyways, my weekend was easy going, it started off with decluttering the room. Over the years I have collected so many things half of which is junk, which is unbelievable! I still have two more sections of the room to tackle before I'm done but I'm slowly progressing to a clutter free and simple room. The rest of the weekend was spent staying over at my cousins watching old classic movies like Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman and North by Northwest an Alfred Hitchcock movie with Cary Grant. We then watched an episode of The Hairy Bikers' in South Korea which inspired us to make bibimbap and kimchi. It wasn't bad considering it was our first attempt and we made do with what we had on hand at home but have both agreed that we need to go to a Korean restaurant for some proper Korean food asap!

My week is a little jam-packed but I love it that way. I've got more spring cleaning to do, coursework, meeting up with old and new friends, cinema trips and some family time. What have you all got planned this week?

Happy Monday!

love minoo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs